New girlfriend

Last month, HC got me a new girlfriend. Her name is Sasha. She speaks and dances very well and she is was a very beautiful gal.



















Unfortunately, Jack took a liking to her....














Here's how she look like within 5 mins of Jack's loving..














Another few mins later...














Here's how she looks like now.















Poor Sasha... she is totally disfigured.

Jack simply loves all fluffy, girly dogs.

Proof?

















Special note to my friend - Huskee.

Beware of Jack when you see him.

He drools over this picture of you.



















My suggestion - shave bald!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hello there! You guys are too cute...funny...talented....I think I will bookmark you right now! I'm cute and fluffy-ish too. If you'd like to check me out come visit me online ---xoxo Chloe M (Out of the Doghouse: The Continuing Adventures of Chloe M)

Anonymous said...

Jack gives a whole new meaning to "suck face"!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Oh poor Sasha! I saw her once when she was still pretty. Now she looks like a character from chucky! *nightmare*

Anonymous said...

Sasha looks very scary now. Joey, how come you never protect your girlfriend? Now I'm trying to imagine what Huskee will look like when shaved bald...

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

oh no, jack is a good hair stylist!

Anonymous said...

Hmm....Joey, I think you have to send sasha for a plastic surgery..

Anonymous said...

Oh poor sasha. Maybe she can get new fur on her face.

Anonymous said...

oh no.. we have those pups at home too. ALthou we bit them quite often but we dont think we can ever make ours like yours. How did you that?

Love
Boy n Baby

Anonymous said...

Boy n Baby - you can send me yours... and I make sure I do a live video to show you how to disfigure the pups, deal?

Anonymous said...

AAARRRRGGHHHHHHHHH... I am migrating.. H.E.L.P!!!
Poor Sasha.. she looks seriously scaaaawie now.. *shudder*..

Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for giving me some ideas about the THING, now I knwo what to do with it!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade