Being 2gether – That’s Friendship

I'm tagged by Scuba.

Jack - my brother, my mirror image & best friend




The Serial Toy Murderer Duo


The little imp who chased me around the park.



Kissing my "father"


Friends watch over you to make sure you don't get drowned by a little tsunami (or is Tommy hoping I drowned so that he can take over my toys?)

And lastly, me and my labbit



According to Scuba, rule no. 3 is to tag others. And.... ermmm... I am too lazy to tag others.


oh.. here's a little video of Scuba, Helios and me playing the humping game. At one point, Scuba tried to hump both Helios and I at the same time. And did you see how he fell with a loud 'thump'? hahahaha

7 comments:

Joe Stains said...

mom cant seem to get the video to work but we loved the photos!!!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Joey, can't see the video. But I love the picture where you "kiss your father" and of you and your labbit. :)


~ girl girl

Frasier said...

Yay !!!another one like me!Good to see you.

Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey. That is a very fun video! and I love your pictures too. "Kissing my father" is the best.
Have a good day
Lorenza

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

How can a father be younger than his son????????


Oh the video - look like it is the father and son tag team trying to play rough with Helios.

....and who is that dead dog.....ohhhh finally he came alive

Boo Boo said...

I cant believe it ! I cant believe it ! I cant believe it !!

How can that "log" lay there so still while all the fun is going on? ....

Oh, you mean thats Herbie? Opppsss .....

****runs away****

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

Nice of you to post a picture with Jack smiling! Or is that just you photoshopped on there twice?

Bussie Kissies
Buster