Tagged - 7 things about us

We have been tagged by Huskee!



7 things about us :



1. Joey : A few years ago, we were sent to a "daycare centre" daily while HC was at work. And every morning, I will insist on bringing a stuff toy along. If HC refused, I will stand inside the house and refused to leave. As soon as she agreed, I will carried the toy in my mouth, and brought it into the car. Once we reached our destination, I will picked up the toy again, jumped down from the car, and took the lift up to the apartment. (while in the car and lift, I will not hold on to the toy cos it is tiresome to carry it all the time).



2. Joey : I used to love insects. Once HC saw me rolled a bettle around with my tongue, let it crawl out of my mouth, and then catch the little bettle back into my mouth again. It was fun to torment the little thing. Also, I love to show my respect to HC by offering her little insects (bettles, lizards etc)



3. Joey : I no longer play with insects in HC's presence. This is because she gets hysterical when I offered little bugs to her. Sometimes, she will become really violent and started whacking the floor hard with rolled up newspaper or magazines. (HC : Joey offered me a lizard once and I can still see the head and tail of the lizard moving between his lips).



4. Joey : I know how to hint to HC when there are flies in the room. I will get up from my bed, and walked to another far far corner of the house, sit and look scared. (HC : I think Joey is scared of my reaction to the flies)



5. Joey : I don't like to play ball in the park if HC is not around. I will obliged HC's friends when they threw the ball for me, but I always end up sitting near the gate for HC to appear.



6. Jack : I like to pull lady's panties. Once, HC friend's maid (whom I really liked) was standing up, and I jumped up, put my head into her shorts and pull at her panties (she was wearing those huge huge shorts. )



7. Jack : I also like to nip the butts of those that I disliked. One of our maids (whom I do not like) was doing her housework. I was pissed with her in general, went up quietly behind her and nipped her butt.

5 comments:

Joe Stains said...

biting butts is hilarious!! i need to do that more often

Luckie Girl said...

I like to offer Mom dead lizards too but she's also so excited and screams very loudly. She's overjoyed I think.... :)
PS : I like playing with bugs and beetles too..i wanna keep them as pets!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Jack, nice moves. =)

And Joey, I totally understand the whole bug in the mouth thing. I've learnt to kill beetles that way and cockroaches too. My roach offering usually ends up on the newspaper next to my crap the next morning for my Mummy to clean up. =P Have you tried that one?
Teehee...

Lorenza said...

Hi, Joey.
I've never tried with a lizard but I did it with a cockroach. My mom didn't like it!
Jack bites butts? That would be fun!
Have a nice weekend
Lorenza

Frasier said...

That was so funny!My mommy rolled in laughter
frasier