Sentosa again...

Last Sunday morning, HC woke us up before day break and drove us to the beach.

And, she bought me a new toy to play at the beach.




I tried to bury the ball...
Ai? Where's the ball?
Hee hee.. found it!
This morning, we went to Sentosa again with some of our friends. HC didn't bring her camera but I think Auntie S brought her professional one along. Hopefully, she took some pictures of me besides Helios and Herbie :)
We were at the beach for a full 2 hours and after that, I was dead beat.

Joey : Call me when it's time for dinner...





7 comments:

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I went to the beach yesterday morning and then again this morning. My silly Mom won't bring along the camera - she just won't let me forget the one I knocked out of her hand that got broken by sand and a wave!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Joe Stains said...

that looks like fun. what is that stuffy in the bag next to you in your bed and why are you not eating it?!

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Joey, I saw some pic of you in Herbie's blog. You doggies sure had a great time. :)


~ Girl girl

Joey said...

Buster - is the sand and wave's fault!
Joe Stains - that is HC's toy. and i am not supposed to touch it.
Girl Girl - when u going beach? you can swim? NO????

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Last Sunday was surely a hot hot day and thank goodness the human decided to go home early

Lizzy said...

Looks like you had a fun time at the beach! Wish I could have come. :)

Sparky

Scuba the Muscle Boy said...

Haha finally I tagged you.