Photoshoot - Part 1

Herbie mentioned in his blog about his modelling stint, and here's mine. I have break it into parts as Herbie's M only managed to send HC these.

It has been raining cats and dogs these days, but luckily the sun's out this morning, and so is my ball!

(to my ball) I miss you so much that I could eat you up!














Like my butt?




















Jack and I














Why did Jack look so shocked in this picture?




















Jack looks worried when HC walks away...




















Jack wearing a Xmas hat that is too big for him




















A nice group shot













By the end of the 1.5 hours photoshoot, every one (humans and dogs) were exhausted, with the exception of ME!! Yes, after 1.5 hours of running in the sun, I am not tired at all as I want to make full use of the sun!

When can we go again?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey you never tire do you! Excellent action shots - even Jack was moving!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

haha. as long as you have a ball with, you are happy. No matter what is the occasion,right?

Ryo

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey, you are full of energy!!! Maybe you could pop over and help me with the cards, then? hiak hiak hiak

Anonymous said...

hey joey,

a green santa hat! what are those photo shoots for?

wet wet licks

Boo

Anonymous said...

Oh Joey, you are so full of energy. Love the first pic where you are catching your ball.

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey,
I am shitting hot bricks cos my ma still hasn't really started on my cards (typical of her to do last minute work).. heard that you guys had an exciting photo shoot.. can't wait to receive your card! (Hopefully mine will be ready before Chinese New Year..)

Huskee Boy

Anonymous said...

Use that one with the sexy butt! It will be very nice as a christmas card! hee hee

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos ! I love the butt shot. :)