Rooster

Meet my arch enemy..














I called him the Blardy Rooster.

Blardy Rooster used to have a few girlfriends and many many kids. And I used to love chasing his girlfriends esp the fatter ones. HC used to let me chase them for a short while as she knew I was out for fun and didn't mean to harm them. In fact, I didn't use my full running speed while chasing them.
However, one day Blardy Rooster got fed up with me having a good time with his girlfriends, that he decided to challenge me to a fight. He walked towards me, and flapped his wings. I was prepared to fight it out but HC dragged me away.

From then onwards, HC decided that I should not have fun with them anymore. Whenever I saw them and wanted to run towards them, HC will reprimand me. Slowly, I started to learn to ignore them.

However, the other day, the Blardy Rooster was standing right where we usually parked our car. HC was actually a bit preoccupied as she had her hands full with stuff. She was shocked when she heard me growled and moving towards the Blardy Rooster. She shouted so loudly that I stopped short and stared at her. Damn.... I was only inches away from the Blardy Rooster!

By the way, a new species of birds appear around our estate. It moves like a chicken but it doesn't really look like one.
Anyone knows what species they are?
Look at the bird on the left.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi joey,

i got a beagle pup (LUCKY) few weeks ago, thought when she grow up wanna teach her to blog like u. she died yest noon and i just wanted a fellow dog like u to pray for her doggy soul and peace. i worry she will be alone in dog heaven and other dogs bully her. i feel so sad...wish i can be with her

Anonymous said...

My condolences to you.
Don't worry, Lucky will not be alone in dog heaven. She will be surrounded by friendly dogs who will play with her. Me thinks there will be no bullying in doggy heaven... that's why is called a heaven.
Don't be sad, some day, you'll meet again over the rainbow.
Licks, Joey

Anonymous said...

Dear Joey,

pls tell me where do i find this blardy rooster?? I am not allowed to chase the one at home. my slave said if i can find those outside, she dun mind if i point at them cos those outside are not pets. U are so lucky!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey, the Blardy Rooster looks mean. I bet you'll win if you 2 ever fight. (Not that it should happen) Are those new birds the Rooster's girlfriends too??


~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey,
That is some Blardy Rooster! It's good you didn't fight with him cause they can be mean. They have long spurs on their ankles that they could stab you with, besides beating you with their wings. Are those other birds some kind of Guinea Chicken??
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Anonymous said...

Yap, you are right. Rooster is always mean.. Check out this rooster with a few girlfriend of him!(ok, yes a few!) in Scuba's house there.

I always love to go there with Anite S. A female one are cute, but, no no, the rooster male is very fierce..

Check it out.
R

Anonymous said...

oooo... those are jungle fowls... the one on the left is a female. that's why it doesn't have a comb on its head.

Anonymous said...

He looks yummy... can I eat him after you've killed him? But without the feathers... I have not learnt how to de-feather a chicken yet.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey, we should gang up on the rooster. Then we will have BBQ chicken!!!

Since it tried to fight with you.....

~Jay

Anonymous said...

Birds are nasty, watch out Joey! Maybe you should sic Jack on him?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

mmm.. so the other birds are either guinea chickens or jungle fowls... I will go surf internet to find out more.
Seems like alot of you are keen to take out the Blardy Rooster with me, let's do a strategy!

Don't count Jack in.. he totally ignores the Blardy Rooster. He is ok with most animals except dogs and humans. :)

Anonymous said...

Herbie want to eat the chicken!!!! No chance. Jack and Joey are too fast for you when food is concern.
After all, they are on BARF which means no need to cook the the bird.

Anonymous said...

i will do the pointing... then we need another dog to flush the bird. and we need a retriever to retrieve!

How?

Anonymous said...

I can do the retrieving!