5 Little Pigs

HC bought 5 little pigs home!


Here they are....















ooooohhh.. so cute.. they even have ribbons on them.

I like this one best.. she's the cutest















HC said they are actually edible and bought for the forthcoming Mooncake Festival.
She said since I had never tasted them since birth, she will allow Jack and I to share one with her.

I was going, "what???? eat this sweet little thing??"
NOOOOOOOO.......

Well, I almost couldn't bare to eat her. ALMOST...














It smelled heavenly. But to our disappointment, HC cut the piggy into three parts - NOT EQUALLY. She took the biggest portion, and left Jack and I the smaller one. Sigh....
And, it tasted as good as it looks.

Do we have to wait another year before we get to eat it again?

Let me post the cute piggies pictures on my blog.
Serious blogger at work.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

haah!! ate piggy things? You have got a sweet teeth? I love the nuts version inside. Will you care for some?
(I bought one in here, costed bomb.. Silly but I missed the taste..)

Ryo

Anonymous said...

Ummm looks yummmm! Sweet piggies, are you gonna freeze any and save them?

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

what does a real pig look like? my slave always say i am a pig. am i??

anyone here seen a real pig before?

me saw real snake before!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Ryo - you should have just asked HC to mail a mooncake to you. cheaper :). oh, don't you know I eat anything.
Buster - just store them in the fridge will do. But HC said i cannot eat them anymore as it is too sweet for me.
Ice - Oh.. snake? I have not seen one! HC refused to let me in the bushes when there was a family of 3 hidig near my estate. You are so lucky! As for pig, I have seen (on a regular basis) one that looks and behaves similar to a pig. Name start with S****
(runs away)

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey, the piggies are so cute! I'm sure they will taste as nice.

J does not allow me to eat those as she says that it's not good for me. She has resorted to baking for my playmates and I.

She went to get the mound that day and they ran out of piggy mounds!!! So now, unless she finds a piggy mound soon, I will have to stick to goldfishes instead :(

Anonymous said...

Oh Joey, you ate the piggy... It does look very cute. And you look cool when you're seriously blogging. :)

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

At least you got a piece... I got the crumbs
*whines*

Anonymous said...

Excuse me, no one look more like a pig than me.

Besides looking like a pig, I am also referred to as PIG BULL TERRIER.

..... and for the Chinese out there, my mom last name is Choo (rhymes with pig heheheheheh) and my name is Scuba Choo-Lilley

Anyway, those piglets look soooooo cute (can I have one too)

Anonymous said...

ha ha i will gladly leave the PIG title to Scuba... i will be a dumb dog anytime..

the snake was strange.. i wanted to pounce at it but my slave kept pulling me back! humans!

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest piggy cakes I have ever seen! How could u even bear to eat them!