Club Membership

Finally I have a club membership with pool facilities like the humans!

Today, HC and Auntie W (Tommy's mum) decided to check out a new mega (air-conditioned) pet store. It's a fantastic place for me, cos HC off-leashed me in the store. I was so busy sniffing around the boxes of raw hides, pet food and toys. Then, the staff at the store started feeding me treats! and the amazing thing was that HC didn't really stopped me cos usually she doesn't wants us to eat commercial treats.

While feeding me, the sales staff also took the opportunity to sell HC a membership. We get 20-25% discounts off toys and food, and on top of that we get to use the swimming pool! And each member get a goody bag filled up kibbles samples (that will go to Toto, HC's dog in the office), dog shampoo and a retractable leash! wow.....

Of course, we (Tommy and I), the water boys were esctatic!

When HC threw the ball into the pool, we jumped in without hesitation. But immediately, we regretted. The pool is unlike the usual sea that we swam in, and upon jumping in, our whole head was dunked in water, and horror of horrors... we cannot get back up on land! Immediately, the humans can see how panicky we became! We splashed the water around, and at the same time tried to grab hold of the walls of the pool. HC had to phyically grabbed me by the neck and pulled me out of the pool. As for Tommy, because he was bigger, he could grab the side walls better, but he too had a hard time dragging himself out of the pool. HC said it was a funny sight as it reminds her of a scene in the horror show - The Ring where the ghost slowly crawled out of the t.v.

After that, Tommy and I freaked out and didn't want to go back into the pool.

Ball, come back here. The pool is a horrible place... come baccccckkkkkkk!!!















Don't go... come back














Grrrrr... come closer















Finally, I plucked up my courage and jumped in to save my ball
















Of course, HC had to help me get up from the pool.


Poor Tommy still trying to persuade his ball to come back to him















Can we refund our membership? We decided that we don't like the pool facilities at all!


Edited :
Well, if they get one of those pet ramps , I won't ask for a refund then!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Joey - pool is SO MUCH FUN!!!! I always refuse to come out and spend hours swimming around!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

I don't think the pool is dog friendly cos there is no doggie steps

Anonymous said...

I have only so far let Roxy in a kiddie pool. Her head is so big, I am worried she might sink.

Anonymous said...

Is this pool deep? Just curious..

I am not a water boy like you, so not going to pester mum to let me be a member! :) So economical I am. hehe.

R

Anonymous said...

Buster - I'm glad you enjoy
Jenn : i dont think Roxy will sink cos of big head hehehe
Rafv : the water is quite deep in the middle. i think about 1 m.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey, yikes about the pool but so brave of you to rescue your ball..

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

I don't like the swimming, but can I have the goodie bag, with the food intact?

Anonymous said...

Joey, that looks like a GREAT pool to swim in, that is once you are safely in the pool. I'm like you, I dont' like to jump into water, it's ok at the beach, but not diving into a pool. Stairs or a ramp is a must for those kind of pools!! I think you should ahve your parents ask them to put in a ramp, they sell those for pools.

BTW, come check out the X-mas Card Exchange and see if you are interested ok??

Thanks for linking me up, I'll link you up too!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

Joey, you must have gotten a shock of your life. I'm sure the beach at Sentosa is better anytime!

But the goody bag sounds good!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey - you gonna do the DWB X-mas card exchange? Looks like fun to me! Tails a wagging - I hope I get a card from you!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Anonymous said...

Still considering whether I am doing the xmas card exchange. I think dateline end of Nov rite? i will wait and see....

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey...
Where's the swimming pool located? We want to try!

Anonymous said...

Hi Kopimilo - swimming pool at petamart - the new mega petshop at Pasir Ris farmway 1