The Walking Stocking

Yesterday, the humans had dinner at Scuba’s place. All of a sudden, Scuba’s mum felt something underneath the table. She bent down to take a look, and later stood up holding a rolled-up stockings and exclaimed loudly, "whose STOCKING is this?"

Everyone was shocked for a moment until Auntie W said it was hers, but she had kept the stocking in her bag. Amid the loud laughing, HC said, "I think Joey is the culprit! He must have stolen it from your bag!" (Ooops…. I got found out!)

If you wanna know why she said this, read here

Everyone started laughing and said that if Scuba’s dad is around, Scuba’s mum would probably hid the stocking and wait till everyone has left before kicking up a big fight with the innocent Dad. Lesson to all males, please be careful of cunning dogs....

HC said I should be called - Joey, the Jack-Retriever-Terror



















Who? I'm innocent!



Updates about lost Jacker:
We went to search for Jacker at his block as well as the nearby estates. However, I cannot really remember how Jacker smell like, as I only met him once at the beach. At that time, I was too engrossed with my ball and only gave him a obligatory hello (quick sniff at butt). I should have tried to remember his scent more! Darn!

Anyway, HC let me go offleash to sniff around, and I stopped in front of a few units and refused to move until HC came and forcefully grabbed me. I know there are dogs inside the units, but not sure if it is Jacker. Anyway, the doors and windows are locked and there is no way of knowing if it is him. (HC doubt it is Jacker though cos the barking sounds like some CHHs)

But someone up there decided to reward me for my efforts…. I found a biscuit lying on the ground! Well, I am not sure if it really is a biscuit cos I saw HC staring at me and quickly gobbled it up. After gobbling down the ‘biscuit’, I laid on my back, showing my belly as a sign of ‘I’m sorry-and-please-don’t-kill-me’ gesture to HC. Luckily, I only got a few light slaps on my muzzle.. yhew.. I got off lightly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehehehehe Joey...you are one great terror, I'm so proud of you!! I think if you and I were to team up, we can rule the world!!

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Anonymous said...

Hahaha, the stocking incident was funny! I'm sure you helped the humans digest their food better that evening.

For Jackers, I'm sure you and those helping will be able to find him soon. Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Haa.. Joey why did you take the stocking?
I hope poor jackers get found soon

~ fufu