Fetish

Some humans and dogs have shoe fetish. For example, Jaffe likes to chew shoes and his mama loves to buy shoes. I say they are a perfect pair!

I don't have a fetish for shoes. In fact, since young, I have never been interested in chewing shoes. But.... I have socks fetish. If no socks, lingerie will do as well.

When I was younger and staying with HC's parents, I used to shock (and embarrassed) everyone in the house by running around with socks or lingerie in my mouth. The humans will then ran around chasing after me.. it was really fun. Come late at night, I will patiently wait for HC's dad to come back from work. Once he steps in , I pretend to greet him happily. As soon as he takes off his socks, I will grabbed the socks and make him ran after me.

Unfortunately, HC hates my ill manners and tried to put a stop to it. So, I never really dare to grab things when she is around. In fact, the last time I did was three years ago when we were walking up to our 3rd storey apartment, and on the way up, I secretly took a dirtied sock from the 2nd floor unit. When HC realised it, she scolded me and had to hold her breath, picked up the dirtied sock and returned it to the rightful owner.

But I completely forgotten about my training the other day, and grabbed HC's socks. Immediately, I was caught and make to sit stay with the sock still in my mouth. That was then that I realised how smelly socks can be...





uh-oh....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh.... u die! You said your HC's socks smelly, you're telling the whole world she got smelly feet!

Anonymous said...

oops....hope she don't read this post

Anonymous said...

Oh no.

I bet your HC will feed you at midnight now instead of 10pm.