ZOUK!!!!

I went to Zouk, probably the most happening club in Singapore!!!

I have heard alot of humans like to party there, and obviously dogs are not welcome inside. But last Sunday, HC brought us there for the very first time for Cleo's Young Entreprenuer Showcase in conjunction with Zouk's monthly flea market. There were alot of humans around, and they were surprised to see dogs inside a club. I think not many dogs know about this event, cos I saw 3-4 other dogs. There was a huge young malamute there, and our hearts stopped a beat when we saw him sniffing Tommy. Luckily Tommy was a bit dazed and didn't react. hehe... if not the bouncers there will be busy stopping dog fights!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself cos alot of humans exclaimed over how cute we are, but, unfortunately, no one find us cute enough to feed us some biscuits! We didn't stay long cos it was getting really crowded and HC was frustrated that she couldn't shop properly with us around. Yet, she managed to buy a dress & a top! I overheard her telling Auntie W that she will visit again next month without us. Sigh...

oh, we were recognised by some readers to this blog! Yeah... makes me feel so flattered. Thanks for making my day, guys! Next time, throw me a ball/banana/mango?

The humans look like some criminals!













Picture taken courtesy by Mr. Lester Boey, Les Gallery Pte Ltd.Thanks, Mr. Boey for the nice pictures!
Note : Blurring of face was intentionally done by Auntie S, as requested by HC.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

darn! I missed that outing! Luckily there's no food involved or else I would be even more disappointed.