Herbie's a bad dog

In responding to Herbie's post , I hereby declared that he is a BAD DOG - especially when he is in a car. I hate sharing the rear back seat with him. In fact, I shouldn't even use the word 'share' cos Herbie practically takes over the entire rear seat!
Even if we were up on the seat first, occupying about half of it initally, within minutes, Herbie can wiggle his big fat butt slowly to monopolise the seat.

Here's the evidences:

Herbie enjoying himself on the back seat, with plenty of space in front of him















Look how cramped our side are! please help!!!

















Where's Jack?















Oh no... Jack was pushed down to the floor board by Herbie's big butt!

You see what we have to put up with when Herbie's in the car with us? sigh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oops I think I am also considered a bad dog coz I also take up loads of space in your HC's car.

Anonymous said...

yeah yeah... u too Scuba... got scolding from us many times right? But u are not as bad cos at least u didn't pushed Jack off the seat.