New Bed Covers

Last Christmas, both Jack and I had a new bed each. It had been six months since then, and both the bed covers are a bit old and worn off as we have the habit of digging it after our shower, before we sleep or as and when we are bored!

HC went to Little India to buy some nice materials and pass it to Auntie Meena, who did the wonderful beds for us. We are pleasantly surprised that she also did an appliqué of our names on the bed covers. They look fantastic! I can't wait to sleep on it. (HC said she cannot bare to see us spoil the beautiful covers. She is contemplating keeping them! SIAO!!!)

Ta-Da.... here's my bed. (Note : I have neither grown my fur long, nor have I dyed my hair black. The dog in the pic is Tinkerbelle, Auntie Meena's fur-daughter)














..... or supposedly MY bed. Cos HC wanted me to have the round bed, but Jack had other ideas. For some unknown reasons, he loves round bed. So although it has my name on it, I don't think he is gonna let me sleep on it.



Guess I'll have to sleep on HIS bed....

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

why he likes round things?

Anonymous said...

Hey Joey,

Would you mind if we added you to our master list of 'dogbloggers' over at www.dogswithblogs.com.au ? We would love to have you over there. Please let me know if it is okay to add you.

Love,

Opy

Anonymous said...

Ice - I guess cos the round bed provides more of a cushioning effect? Either that, or he thinks his name is spelt as J-O-E-Y
Hi Opy - sure, go ahead! Thanks

Anonymous said...

Wow look so comfy

hint hint hint - my birthday is just round the corner. Can I have a personalised bed as well

Anonymous said...

let me see.. the bed will be so personalized with SCUBA sewed on it.. and with a picture of a piglet... hee hee..

joey's bed should have a picture of the red ball that is always in his mouth.

Anonymous said...

Hi Joey,
Wow, you are one lucky boy.. I am so envious.. . I WAAAAANT A NICE BED WITH MY NAME TOOOOOOO!
Anyway, hope that you and Jack will have sweet dreams sleeping on your new beds!!

Anonymous said...

Huskee boy.... I remember your full name very long. Think your mummy got to pay through her nose to get you one with yr name.. hehehe

Anonymous said...

alternatively, to label the bed as yours, we do it the doggie way!

via MARKING!

Anonymous said...

hehe.. naughty Ice!

Anonymous said...

thank u joey for your compliment!