Life is good!

The earlier part of my day is quite boring. We usually have our meals in the morning (yeah.. only 1 meal) after which we will sleep the day away till in the late evenings when HC will rush home from work to bring us to the park.

So happy to be at the park!















Can't stop grinning!















Likes to roll over my 'massage' ball!














mmm... can't decide which ball I should play?














Life is good!
















But not everyone enjoy going to the park.

Look at Jack's bored look.




















Without fail, he will sit near the gate waiting to go home. Poor Jack usually have to sit in this position for 1-2 hours until HC (or Me) decides it is time to go home

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

yoz, jack sounds like my brother. he usually gets bored faster than me or my slave.

my slave felt like killing him cos he escaped from the private dog run and ran home himself.

Anonymous said...

hehee.. your brother sounds so cute....

Anonymous said...

CUTE????!!!

he has the same look as your Jack when he gets scolded.. his ears become like tat as well. ha ha ha. just that he is a much larger version.

Anonymous said...

Are these photos taken from Bishan Park? I have been to Bishan Park every weekend but never see you guys!

Anonymous said...

Look at you, Jack. Your face.. hehe I will go and say hello to you next time we meet in the park. so pls accept my invitation for play.

R with sincerely,

Anonymous said...

Hey billiejean, yes we still go Bishan. but not on weekends mornings cos HC is lazy...
Rafv... the chances of Jack playing with you is as good as australia winning the world cup.. hehe