Eeeeekkk

Since Herbie's birthday last Wednesday, I heard a few 'eeeeeekkk, Joey.......' when the humans saw me. And, it's Herbie's M's fault... (I'll tell you why later)

Herbie gave us a bento set (chicken rice, shephard's pie, lamb patties, cucumber) on his birthday.

Jack enjoys his bento set so much that his ears was positioned like an antenna.





And that stupid, old man didn't want to eat the cucumber.


Me enjoying my food. I could hear the humans around me going, "look at the way he gobbles his food!!!'





And guess what, I loved the food so much that I had it all over again. Isn't it normal that when you loved something so much, you want to eat it again, again and again??

So... I really don't understand why the humans go, 'eeeeeeekkkk Joey.... ' when HC told them I had the bento set again the next day.


(HC : Joey ate his poo twice the next day! The cooked food was probably not digested properly as he gobbled his food. He gobbles up his normal diet of raw food too, but raw food digest much better than cooked food. Actually, when he was younger and on kibbles, he had the habit of eating his poo. Later, he stopped and I thought it was just a puppy thing. Now I realised it was because kibbles are not as easily digestible. This incident, although disgusting, reaffirms my belief that raw food agrees with my dogs)

6 comments:

Joey said...

test test

Sundae said...

EEEeekkk.... Just joking. I ate my poo once when Mom fed me Honest Kitchen, the food wasnt well digested.

Huskee and Hershey said...

EEeekkks Joey.. EEeeekkkkss...!! *Faint*
(Ummm... was IT nice??)

Hammer said...

Hi Joey

Maybe you should try to eat your food a bit slower. I'm the fastest eater out of Hobson and Rose and me, but I don't throw up. I know it's harder said than done, especially when you love the food so much.

Love from your friend, Hammer

kenneth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joe Stains said...

arrrgh the doofus eats poo too. ahhh