The Nasty Side of Me

HC said I am really nasty to my friends when it comes to food and toys.

She made me post this video.



It was NOT my fault. The humans planned this. They enticed me with the food on the table, and carried Scuba up to make me think that Scuba was gonna take my food (HC : Food on the table does not necessarily belongs to you!)

And did you guys catch a glimpse of Scuba's face? He was forced to do this too!

Evil humans!

(HC : Joey should learn to be nicer to his friends, and how to share his food and toys - please, learn from Scuba!)

4 comments:

Joe Stains said...

I am TANnER I HACKED the BLOG of JOESTAINS!? WHATTTSUPP!?!?!!!!

Fu Fu said...

Hey Joey, you sure do look fierce there. I sure dont wanna be near you when there's food at the table.
So did you get lots of yummy treats at chinese new year?

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

this is entrapment!!!!! there have been quite a lot of discussion about that in the media recently!!

Myeo said...

You look so fierce thou it was just playacting, we guess.

Love
Boy n Baby