Wonda Ball

Let me introduce you a new toy that HC bought (yes, for me.. her favorite dog. Never for Jack... hehehe).

It is called the WONDA-BALL
















HC ordered it from Australia and the price of this ball equals to NINE spiky balls that I usually play with.


She thought it was a great investment because of these said features:

- Once the button is pressed, WONda BALL will move in an unpredicted direction automatically. (HC : good to keep Joey busy!)

- Even it rolls under the sofa or encounters any obstructions, the WONda BALL can roll out most of the time. Pet owners will no longer need to get on all fours to pick up their toys!! (HC : great! now I can sit back and relax while Joey play on his own. I hate it cos Joey loves to roll his ball underneath cupboards or bed intentionally!)

However, HC was concerned about this small print : "Not suitable for dogs that like to destroy toys" .

But she decided to take a chance and bought it.

And guess what happened!!!!


She switched the 'on' button and watched my reaction (HC: usually Joey will be all excited over new toys and start whining before I allow him to have a go at it).....

I looked at the ball - rolling with a life of its own, turned my head away and played with my other toys!!!! HC was so shocked that she took a moment to recover! Then, she decided to act excitedly, and poked the ball towards me. To humor HC, I pushed the ball with my nose once or twice, and that's it! I don't want to have anything to do with a crazy ball!!!

(HC : Joey is totally not interested in the ball, he is not even scared of the ball moving on its own, he just ignores it! I am so surprised as he is a ball freak!)


Truth be told, I prefer to play interactive fetch games with humans. And I definitely do not want HC to sit and relax at home. No good for her, you know!

8 comments:

Huskee and Hershey said...

Hiya Joey,
You are absolutely right abt interactive toys! What's the use if the hoomans are not 'part of' our play time right??!
Seriously that ball moves on its own?? Wowwiee..

Sundae said...

That looks like a great toy![Mom made me write that.]

Seriously, I prefer toy tt squeeks and move when I squeeks and play with it. Not having the toy to make me play it.

Haha, moreover, we certainly can't allow the hoomans to get away without us irritating them for the day.

Boo Boo said...

You are right on that Joey ! Spot on !

Humans are already very lazy now, we cant let them get lazier and lazier by the days ... hiak hiak hiak hiak .....

errrr .... btw, if you dont need the ball any more, can sell to me pls?

I am a lonely dog, no need human to play with me :P

Fu Fu said...

Joey, you are such a clever doggie that can identify a crazy ball and what is best for your human. :)

~ fufu

Anonymous said...

Will HC be selling your crazy toy? I might want to buy it for my crazy dog! He drives me nuts making me retrieve his toys and balls from under the bed! How much is it?

Scout's mom

Anonymous said...

Sorry Scout's mom, the toy was sold. But I heard from the buyer that her dog is not interested in the toy too... waste of money hehehe

Anonymous said...

Haha. Okay, thanks for letting me know! Guess I'd just go back to being a human retriever!

Scout's Mom

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may start to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://iqokyqoha.mindnmagick.com/lijuhymi.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money