F.R.A.P

I had F.R.A.P. last night (also known as Frenetic Random Activity Periods, read more here)

When I was younger, I displayed frap condition very very often. I raced around the house, avoiding the furnitures. Sometimes, I also carried stolen human's lingerie or socks in my mouth and frapped at the same time.

Last night, HC brought Jack and I to a small park for our toilet break. I started to display some pre-frap symptoms (grinning widely at HC with a glint in my eye, and excited body language). HC and I had a close bond and she knew I needed to frap to release my energy. So she gave me the cue by saying excitedly, "Joey, go go...!!!" With that 'permission', I raced around in circles at the park with ears flying in the air! However, when my 'circle' went too wide, HC will called out, "Joey, here here" with her arms outstretched. From young, she taught me a game - when she stretch out her arms and squat down, I will race back towards her for a praise.

When I was frapping last night, a concerned man actually stopped walking and thought I was running away from HC. HC could tell he was contemplating whether to help (hiak hiak hiak).

After a few rounds, HC decided to stop the game and said, "Joey, ok , enough". And I happily ran back to be leashed.

(HC : Since Joey was a puppy, I have made him think that racing back to me is a game. And I am glad I did that cos his recall has not failed me so far, not even when he is chasing chickens or ducks. And he knew the word 'enough' means that the game is over, be it a frapping or ball game. I loved it when Joey frapped cos he looks very comical)

3 comments:

Hammer said...

Hello Joey

You're a good boy going back to your mum when she says 'enough'. I'm a good boy most of the time, but not all the time. I've only been with my mum for just over 2 months so she feels I'm doing very well, but she worries so much about me.

Rose asked me to thank you very much for wishing her a happy Birthday. She likes you. She thinks you're really cute.

Take care of yourself
Your friend, Hammer

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I love running tight circles!

Bussie Kissies
Buster

Joe Stains said...

you are a good boy for listening, we could learn a lot from you.