Flirtatious Rafv

Yeah I got evidence how flirtatious Rafv can be.

This is a picture that was taken 2 months ago, and HC just accidentally saw in Auntie V's camera a couple of days back. It was taken when I went there for doggy day care while HC was busy. Look at Rafv, I was trying to sleep on Scuba's bed (yes, I do have a habit of taking over other's bed. I am sure Scuba is ok with it). Rafv decided to snuggle onto the tiny bed with me. Look how he put his arm across me to prevent me from escaping. He then happily went to slumberland. Did you notice his tongue sticking out? Must be having some disgusting thoughts!!!!!

Look at poor me, couldn't move at all
Herbie! Where are you? You should have been there to pull Rafv's ear.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Oh... I got caught again.. Yap, admit it. I LOVE joey as well. He smells nice also..

Rafv

PS, Herbie doesn't mind that I am flirting around. FYI

Anonymous said...

Rafv, honestly, I told Auntie S to delete the pic but she didn't. She only listen to mom and not me or my siblings.