New Search & Rescue Vest

Woo hoo.... I have got a new vest, custom made all the way from United States!

I was given a vest from SCDF after I got my certification. But as I have mentioned in earlier post, the vest is too big for me.

So HC decided that she should get a proper vest, and she couldn't find any in Singapore. So she went online and start searching. She saw one that costs US$600++ and decided that she will not buy a vest that costs more than me. Furthermore, these are professional vests meant for real rescue work - such as avalanche, natural disasters. The vests can even lift huge dogs up by helicopters! My kind of rescue are all mock-ups... hehehe
Anyway, she found one that is priced quite reasonable and decided to get it custom made just for me! So happy...

This is the SCDF vest. See how big it is..














My new vest !!!




















Side view of new vest















Close up view. See.. it even has my name

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How can anyone miss you? My god the vest is so bright.

Lucky you. Always get nice things

Anonymous said...

US$600+ vest?? wow... lucky Aunty G did not buy it.. imagine the amount of meat you can buy with US$600!

Anonymous said...

Scuba : It won't be bright after a few trips to SAR training.
Herbie : yeah... US$600++. Don't think she got US$600++ to spare!!!! rofl

Anonymous said...

Groovy d JRT from KL here. Very cool vest. Must b tough training. Dunno if there is such a volunteer squad in dis part of town. U still doing any agility? Dats my fav sport.

Anonymous said...

Groovy JRT from KL here. Very nice vest. Must b tough training. Dunno if there's such a volunteer squad in dis part of town. U still doing any agility or dog sports? Dats my fav sport.

Anonymous said...

JRT from KL here. Very cool vest u hv. Dunno if dey hv a similar volunteer squad in dis side of town. R u still doing any agility or dog sports? Luv agility n retrieving balls.

Anonymous said...

Not doing agility any more! humans too political!!! and no equipments for me to practise. Sigh... lucky I still got my ball to play with

Anonymous said...

oh Groovy.. I am sure you can do very well in Search & Rescue. Highly suitable for dogs with lots of play drive. Try it.. you will like it. (not humans tho... HC was just cursing that she has to crawl through dirty muddy tunnels today)