The longest night of my life

I have not been sleeping well for the past few nights, and will usually wake up at 4a.m. HC will also be woken up by my tossing and turning, sneezing, or staring (sometimes, I just stare at her when I am bored). Since she is awake, I will asked her to open the bedroom door so that I could go to the toilet. And she complained of being so tired to clear the papers in the middle of the night. After my toilet break, I will jumped up on her bed and snuggled real close. (which she hates!)

So, just before bedtime last night, she insisted that I pee and poo hoping that I wouldn't wake her in the middle of the night. I pee but decided not to poo. She was very upset and keeps asking me to... but I could only sit on the papers looking at her nervously. She got so angry that she threw me, along with my bed out of her bedroom. She then proceeded to lock the bedroom door.

I waited and waited.. and eventually went to poo but she didn't even open the bedroom door! I was so scared and nervous as this is the first time ever that I am left alone to sleep in the living room.... waaaaaaaaaa.......

(HC : My intention is to keep him locked out of my bedroom for 10 mins but I was so tired that by the time I opened by eyes again... it was 4a.m.! Poor Joey was outside alone for almost 5 hours.. when I quickly opened the bedroom door, Joey was staring at me, ears folded and looking oh so sad)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh poor you. What is it like to be left alone?

I have never had that experience. Could be fun right?

Anonymous said...

scuba, if u wanna try, I can ask Aunty V to kick you out tonight.

Anonymous said...

No fun at all! I was so damn scared!

Anonymous said...

'Kick me out', I don't think she will. If she kicks me out, I think she will be the one who will be having a very disturbed night NOT me (you know what I mean)