CHAO AH PEK!

Sunday morning.... HC, bro & I in the car, cruising along an almost empty street, with my fave love songs (yes.. i do know what is love, okayyyy...). My bro, as usual was sleeping away on the back seat, and I was standing on the back seat cover, with my arms over the cover, and my head was beside my HC who is driving. I love this position, as I can see where we are going, sometimes, I can pretend that I am the one driving instead..

oops... i do have a habit of side tracking... back to this morning.

We were cruising along at 60km on a 3 lane street. No other car was beside us. From far, we saw this old man walking slowly towards the centre divider. The traffic light was just metres away, but he didnt use it. Based on our estimation (my HC got 11 years of driving experience ok, and only caught speeding once in Australia), the old man could safely reach the centre divider without us having to slow down. But my HC, forever, such a sweet lady, readied her feet on the brake pedal "just in case".

We saw the old man purposely slow down.. and started waving and shouting at us madly. When we passed him (we on middle lane)... he was already on 3rd lane... but he actually stopped and scolded us...'chia kia ban ban la.... " (car drive slowly la). We were so shocked, and just stared at him. If he is not an old man, I am sure my HC will stopped the car, wind down window and scold him.
WHAT THE F###????? This is not a pedestrian crossing, and u expect us to stop the car for you? anyway.... at our speed, it is unlikely for us to hit you if u continue at your slow pace.
you mad or what? shout at us??? KNN.....chao ah pek...

That's me in the car.

1 comment:

jaffeboy said...

eh, U very fierce leh... Ah Pek la, mayB screw abit loose also liao...