Studio Shots

Sigh....we (the dogs) were all tortured two nites ago.

Auntie S invited us to her place for a mini photo shot to try her new studio lights. Herbie had already warned me that it will be a torturous session as he was made to wear some antler costume and sat on this table and had blinding lights for a long time.

Anyway.. we had absolutely no say in whereto go, and whether we want to or not, as we were dragged by THE leash.

True enough, it was horrible. HC was making us sit on this low table with the cheapo (FREE) SQ cloth (also Herbie's night rug). Than she scolded us if we even move an inch. Not only there, we had to endure change of clothes and collars. HC actually bought some new toys to act as props, but greedy Tommy took it away to play with it. He even get to ta-bao a toy bunny home cos HC said the bunny is soaked with his saliva. That must be his evil plan!

But the effect was really good. My pictures not as nice as Tommy's and Herbie's as they had an angelic and smiley face. Maybe they were secretly gloating that HC was scolding us... humph!

Still waiting for Auntie S to edit more pictures. I think there is a group picture too. WIll post once it is edited.



That's me in my burberry suit


My bro and me


Both of us looking scared cos HC scolding us

No comments: