Stupid brother...

All of you know my brother, Jack right? Well, for the record, we are not related other than the fact that we were both adopted by HC. Totally no blood relation, and I just wish ignorant people would stop asking if we are 'TWINS'.. no such thing.

Anyway, most of you know my brother 'type'. He will growl at the slightest litle thing. And HC will always explained that it was becuase he was abandoned. To me, that is a load of crap.... stupid, bad tempered, old man!

Why I am so angry today? Well, I have had it with him! Last night, as usual we were carried up HC's bed to sleep (ok, I jumped up, not so manja like him that wants to be carried). Usually, I will sleep on top of bed, and he on the bottom of bed, on a separate quilt cover as HC thinks we are too dirty to share the same bedsheet as her. That stupid Jack instead of going over his designated position, he came over to my pillow and growled at me. I have not choice but to shift my head away to make space for him. Yet, he continue to growl and growl, expecting me to get out. I ignored and pretend I am dead. He was so noisy until HC shouted at him to keep quiet and sleep.

Here's evidence of his selfishness. Look how I pretend to be dead, yet he lay there and continue growling. I wish I had a video to tape it down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know I know, Joey... This old man ah, sometime too much.. I wanted to talk to him quite sometimes, but he just answered me "Grrrr" every each time... No medice to cure, man! So FORGET IT, boy... R