Get it out of my ANUS!

oh... $%@*&@
HC sent my bro to have a shot to lubricate his joints (useless grouchy old man), and had me checked by the Vet as well as she was concerned that my weight loss could be something more serious (nah....)
Stupid vet... touched me all over, told HC not to feed me BARF as commercial diet is complete and nutrition (kiss my ass.... u mean preservatives and all those low quality kibbles are better than fresh meat??)
Than, the vet decided to measure my temperature TWICE through my anus... ouch.... why can't he use the thermometer under my armpit or tongue? It is bad enough to do it once.. but why TWICE? stupid vet cannot read thermometer is it??? grrrrr.....
Than, more bad news.... vet said that if I still didnt put on weight despite bigger intake of food, he will have to "cut me up" to biopsy. What the hell is biopsy?? Need to cut me up??? grrrrrrrr.....
ok.. i better dun secretly exercise when no one's around. Better eat and sleep more.. must gain weight.. MUST.... grrrrrrrrrrrr....

2 comments:

Diana said...

HAHA! your title grabed my attention:))

Rafv said...

want to weight gain? Go to sam place. Garantee put on weight! Like me..(rafv)