Rainy Day

Oh dear.. it has been raining since last night. Wonder if the sun will come out later today, if not HC may not wanna bring me to the park!
I miss the park, didnt go yesterday as well as it was raining cats and dogs. In the end, went to Herbie's home as the humans decided to have dinner together. I was so ecstatic when my HC brought a whole new packet of Kangaroo treats to his place. And, I tell u... I am the most greedy as I am the first to finish my share. Even Herbie the greedy one is slower than me.

oh... I think Tommy's daddy and mummy are going to scold me for being a bad influence. Ever since Tommy stayed over at my place for 2 weeks in October, he has learnt how to bark when he wants something. Yesterday, I have heard him bark for the door to be opened and when he wants more treats.. hehe

1 comment:

Joey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.