Farewell, My (ex) Good Friend!

I used to have a good friend - Teddy. He is a handsome, big-boned, cream coloured GR. We used to play tug with my ball, which I usually win. (ok... dun underestimate my size... I have strong jaws ok! and some say frogs leg cos of my muscles. But that's another story). Anyway, back to Teddy, we used to play so often, that the ball usually broke to pieces with our tugging. Both my HC and Teddy's mum have to go buy new ones. Teddy's mum a bit more cheapo... she gave us old ones which her human kids dun want. Sorry... but i dun like them too. I prefer the ones my HC bought.
Anyway... sometime last year.. Teddy started to reach adolescent, and starts to be domineering. He will go sniff bitches and want to hump them, and pick fights with male dogs.
One day, there were no bitches or domineering male in the park, and he decided to come back to play tug with me. As usual, we pulled and tug, each refusing to let go. But somehow, Teddy's mood change when I refused to release the ball. He growled and tried to bite me. Luckily, I was near my HC's chair and hid underneath. My HC got so angry, she grab Teddy by the neck and started whacking his head... hiak hiak hiak....
After that, I no longer want to play with Teddy and in fact hated him. I will growl and showed teeth when he is near, throw the ball near to him, and walked away. Somtimes i will even chase him, barking and growling. But my HC always recall me back, and of course, being the good boy that I am (a-hem), I listened la!

Anyway.. the point of my title "Farewell" is because Teddy is banned from the park. He had been fighting so regularly with other dogs at the park, even with our regular Paikia - Tommy, and Mafia - Rafv. He also badly wounded two HUMANS (OMG!!) during two separate dog fights. One male human had to take MC the next day. The other Human is Tommy's Mummy. Poor Lady got bruised palm for weeks!
I tried to count all the dogs that he fought with using my four paws... but still my toes on my paws, including my dew claws also not enough to use to count. So one word - COUNTLESS.
Anyway... i heard a few months ago, he fought with a pair of ShaiPei. And the male Sharpei was badly wounded and Teddy's daddy had to grudgingly paid the medical. And on the Saturday morning before deepavali, Teddy bite the female shaipei (same owner of male SP)! The poor bitch got 14 wound holes! OMG. he is practically 'chomping' on her.
So now.. our dear Mrs. V said Teddy will be banned and need a re-test. I doubt he will pass. If I am the tester, I will sure fail him one. I hope I dun ever see him again. But my HC said not Teddy's fault... it is the Daddy and mummy not controlling him enough. So is that why my HC keep controlling my every movement?
OK... here's a mugshot of teddy ... hehehehehheheheee

...........


P.S. The artwork done by Herbie, the silent killer / humping preferred partner.


4 comments:

Herbie said...

No wonder Teddy's owner was holding him on a leash even in the dog run, and for once stopped him from humping me.

Anonymous said...

Still talk with arrogance thou... humph...

Anonymous said...

I am Teddy's neighbour. Good thing i read your blog. I wanted to let my dog play with Teddy but the owner was saying that he is very busy... gosh... My dog also had a fight. He was growling.. the owner said that my dog had bad temperament. sulks..

Anonymous said...

no wonder. owner so scared to let their dog down when i walked past with my two dogs..