The Pee Episodes

I had been a bad boy recently.... wonder if I will still get Xmas presents from Santa this year... sob sob

Episode 1
It was a boring day for me. HC went to work, and I slept the afternoon away. Didnt even wake up to pee in the afternoon. Than, HC came back and fed us dinner, and added alot of water to the meat, which we drank all the water as it was really tasty. Than, I decided not to pee as I knew HC was gonna bring us to the park. (HC also never remind me).
On the way to the park, HC took a detour and went to the car wash as the weather was great. The attendants took so bloody long, and I tried to hold my pee but couldnt..... end up I pee in the car! HC was so angry that she scolded me...

That's me trying to look pitiful so that HC dont scold me for so long (it's almost 715p.m... I wanna go park and play.. dont waste time scolding me)


Episode 2

It was late.. about 10p.m. when I reached home after HC had her fantastic dinner with her friends (yawn..). Immediately upon reaching home, HC showered us. Usually, she will remind me to pee after the shower, but today she forgot! I happily went to sleep. After half hour, I couldnt control my bladder.. and wetted the bed! HC was so mad at me again! This time, I got whacked on my muzzle and backside. Ouch....

Episode 3

Two days after episode 2, HC was cleaning the house. As usual, she took away my papers (aka toilet) to vacuum and mop. Unfortunately, the floor wasnt dried and HC didnt put the papers back. An hour later, I again decided (bad decision) that I couldnt control my bladder and pee on the bedroom floor BEHIND HC (bad choice!). She didnt realised, and stepped on the pee.

Wah lau.. this time the punishment was major. She whacked my bum sooooo many times, scolded me for being a bad dog, and make me sit in a corner by the main door for 20 mins!!!! She mumbled to herself "Stupid dog... if you pee on the area where the newspaper used to be.. I wouldn't have scolded you. How dare you pee behind me in the bedroom!"

Me being punished, sitting here for 20 mins!!!



Close up



Oh no.... what have I done???? I must remind myself to go proper place to pee. I must never be so lazy to walk to the papers again....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was lazy... you're worse! *sniggers*

Anonymous said...

test

Anonymous said...

I thought I was lazy.... you're worse! *sniggers*

Anonymous said...

Oh No.... I guess you have to forget about this year's Chiristmas present.. Yoo have been too bad boy liao...
I will have a present surely, cz being gd boy all along! keke. Poor you...

Anonymous said...

oh you poor boy. Your mummy very fierce leh especially when she is angry. Me also scared of her.

Maybe she should take over from my mum and go to HK to work. You and your bro come over and Auntie Sam and I will look after you (fatten you up time).

XOXOXOX Scuba

Anonymous said...

give you a tip... in case of 'accident', when I see my D&M come home, before they see the mess, my ears will go flat, look very pathetic and i'll lie on my back and do the 'wiper tail' (wag tail while lying on back). It works all the time! Or at least i'll get a tummy rub first before the scolding.. dat's when you run and hide.