Our Xmas Wish

Herbie and Rafv already posted their Xmas wish list. I think I should get down to it too.

My wish list:
1. Harry Barker Bowl (Large Size)
2. Small spikey SOFT ball (red or yellow color)
If you can't find any of the above, you may deposit money into my account 062-12xxx-xx (for security reasons, please approach HC for full complete account
number).

My bro's wish list:
1. Small spikey Soft ball (red or yellow) hiak hiak

Oh yeah, please do not give me commercial treats as my HC will end up giving it away......
And no soft toys please, as HC already bought alot from Petedge for me (yeah.. only me.. silly bro dun get any at all!)


P.S. Happy news, HC ordered a custom made beds for us as a Xmas presents (besides the Petedge toys). Can't wait to sleep on the 6inch thick bed!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehy, joey.. Your bro not going to play with ball, right! You scheming...to get more ball for yourself, I know! hiak hiak. Love it your attitude!

but that bowl is nice, where to find it, My M asked me..
reply to my HP, pls. (Joey, voice mail will do)

Anonymous said...

Mine's not a wish list... it's an "unwish list"...

Anonymous said...

Mine's not a wish list... it's an "unwish list"...

Anonymous said...

Rafv... I haven't seen this model of bowl in Singapore before. Harry Barker got a few models like.. but I like this one cos it is a JRT. You can get your M to ship it from US! or go Japan to get (remember to buy for me hor)

Anonymous said...

I still have hard feeling that you just now don't want to play with me at H's house... But okay... Be nice to you.

6inch thick bed?

Scuba and you having a bed....

I wish I have... but mummy said that is for "less fur dog" use...(kinda excuse to me.. I feel)

Oh yah. Mum will check the bowl in Japan.
US expensive leh, shipping cost... she said to me.

Well, make a wish to Santa well!

R