Weight Gain Programme

Everyone around me keep exclaiming... wau.. so skinny, what happened? My HC and me are getting so sick of hearing it all the time. I swear I will bite the fellow's butt/balls/breasts if he/she ever ask again...
ok, for the record (I shall not repeat else I will bite), I was put on a diet because of the agility competition in June 2005. Weight loss was not noticeable then. Beginning in August, I stopped going to the 'day-care' place where I was secretly fed bread, biscuits, bananas and all sorts of nonsense. It was then that my HC was horrified to see my ribs showing, and my weight went down from a healthy 6.5kg to 4.65 kg.
This is me now....


HC IS fattening me up! hooray! hooray! I love the amount of food she gives me, and it has increased to thrice a day! All the red, fleshy, bloody raw meat and bones.. my favorite! I shall run in the park more, so that I will not gain too much weight and the food will keep coming! haha..
Will report my fat status in a few weeks' time...

2 comments:

Herbie said...

Go to Sam's Weight Gain Camp! It works!

Anonymous said...

K, lets not talk about this weight issue...

Let me see if I can get mom to sneak in some lamb treats or bread to the park... wink wink