Bones

As you all know, Jack & I are fed on BARF meals. Even our treats are as natural as possible - dried organs and meat that HC does herself. Sometimes, she gets lazy and buy commercial ones, but they are always 100% natural.
Even though I loved what I am fed, sometimes, I just look at kibbles or commerical treats and drool! oh boy, I cannot understand why HC wants us on a NATURAL diet. After all, she eats junk food ALL the time.

Ever since Scuba's episode with oxtail, our lives had changed a little.

1. Oxtail
I was fed once but HC stopped buying as she saw that most of these were not very big and not enough meat around the bones (she read somewhere that more meats on the bones is desired so that it 'cushioned' the bones into the stomach). After Scuba's episode, she resolved NEVER to feed oxtail. Poor me.

2. Bigger RMB (Raw meaty bones)
Now, HC fed us bigger pieces of RMBs. I dislike it cos it takes too long to eat and I got to chew till ny jaws hurt.And, i cannot gobbled up!

3. Taking turns to eat
Jack and I are no longer fed together. Jack will eat first while I look in through the door and whined. By feeding us individually, HC now has less time to spare in the morning, and had been late for work since. (hiak hiak hiak)

No comments: