Untouchable? Not really..

Remember my last post about Jack and his fear of being carried?
I have said that sometimes he will allow his godma to carry. Here's the picture:

Ok.. let you carry since you are my godma, but can U release me soon?? (Scared look)
















I guess he is ok with godma because she was looking after him for 3 days when HC went for a family holiday after adopting Jack for a month. In fact, I heard he was very well taken care of. He was carried to hawker centres, and even gets to sit on a chair when the humans were eating (with HC, we dun get the chance to sit on chairs.) And, the best thing is, when Jack pooed on a carpet, they didnt scold him. In fact, they blamed themselves for overfeeding him with treats!! hahaha...

But I heard that when he came back, he was worried that HC and family will leave him again. When HC brought out a leash, he started shaking very badly. And, when offleashed, he immediately dashed home. Insecure dog....

A grinning Jack

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol... jack look so sweet and adorable grinning!! HA HA HA..