Intelligent Toys

I meant toys to teach dogs how to be intelligent, not toys that are intelligent.

When I was younger, HC constantly search for new & interesting toys in order to get me off chewing the wall (I managed to chew 3-4 patches of the wall). One such toy was the intellibone.
It says : "The IntelliBone helps develop eye-paw coordination skills as they learn to remove the squeaker rings from the plush bone.The dog will use its mouth and paws to maneuver the bone and gradually learn how to remove the rings. By successfully removing the rings from the bone, your pet's innate "stalk and conquer the prey" instincts will be satisfied"














With that kind of description, HC happily paid almost $30 for it, thinking that it will entertain me and make me more intelligent.

From the instructions on the box, HC tried to show me how to take off the squeaky rings. But I decided to do things the faster and easier way. Ignoring her, I hold the bone in my mouth and started to shake it violently so that the rings dropped out. See, mission accomplished in faster time!
(HC : I was hoping Joey will slowly take out the rings like the collie in the picture.... )

After a short while, I get quite bored with the Intellibone and decided that chewing wall is more fun.

No comments: