Puppy Shots

Time flies really fast. I'll be 5 this August, but it seems that puppyhood was not too long ago. I remember sitting in a tiny crate in the petshop the day after I touched down from Melbourne. (HC said she will not buy dogs from petshop again.. why??? I am so cute, right?)
Anyway, I did alot of bad things while still a puppy, such as
- chewing the walls,
- stealing someone's lingerie or socks and ran around the entire house with it.
- Dragging Jack's bed (with Jack still sleeping on it) across the room. Jack screamed at me for waking him ....
- I even stole & ate Grandma's high blood pressure pills ( please don't worry that I will have problems with high blood pressure, after all, I already took the medication as prevention)
- blah blah blah....

Though I was naughty, alot of people couldn't resist me cos I was small, white, fat and cute!
Here's two pictures of me (sorry for the poor, poor quality. It was shot with a very lousy camera.)

I was the size of a small rabbit. In fact, I looked like one cos I used to hop alot






























Did you notice that my ears were folded then? Well, that was exactly how I looked when HC got me. But 2 months later, it started to prick like Jack's. HC said it is due to bad genes... really?? oh dear....

That reminds me of a long ago post, where HC gave me a makeover














This is the natural me.. without folded ears.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

'small, white, fat and cute!' - understatement of the year.

But I must say, you look so puppy cute.

Now I know why your HC was so frighten when Uncle Arnold comes to the park with his whippets - she still think you behave like a rabbit.

Anonymous said...

Think HC is more worried about whippets being nipped by me.

Anonymous said...

hehe so cute! I did not know that you are indeed older than me?(Sure coming to 5yrs?) I am coming to 4yrs on June... Time flies so fast....

Rafv

Anonymous said...

i am also older. show respect to me when u see me ah... ha ha ha.