God-sister

Note to SCUBA & his mum, post edited on 31st March 2006
Jack and I got a new god-sister. I am ok about it, but I think Jack is still sulking. Reason is because Jack hates cats, and my new stepsister is a fat fat cat.She is about 8 kg, double the size of Jack's weight! Not only that, she is as ancient as Jack.
HC said she is pretty, but I don't think so. How pretty can a catty cat be?

Here's the picture of the old dame...



















Her name is Ginger, and she lives with Scuba. HC likes her as she is very manja when she sees HC. She will come when called (no big deal, we go to HC when she calls too) and will sit on her lap (again, no big deal, I am a lap dog too at home). HC laughily said she has got to 'adopt' Ginger cos she got an evil stepmother at home.(edited: According to Scuba's blog, Ginger has a loving mum at home, not evil stepmother. Point noted hehe). You see, Scuba gets to sleep on human bed, has his own doggy bed, gets to sleep on sofa, sleeps in air-con room, has oxtails (oops...) and so on. But Ginger has to sleep on the cold hard floor, and if lucky, on Scuba's discarded bed.

But I have to admit Ginger is one cool cat, she walks around the house with as many as 8-9 dogs sometimes and still acts cool. The only thing is once she caught me trying to steal her kibbles from her bowl and swipe her claws at me! Ok, I than move away and spotted ONE LONE kibble at the corner of the cabinet. My mouth was almost reaching the single kibble but Ginger came over and *swipe* swipe* her claws at me again. But, the kibble is lying on the floor! She wasn't even gonna eat that! She has a whole bowl of kibbles in front of her!!! She must have learned the irritating guarding habit from Chewie (who is nursing at her house).

Oh, we (Jack and I) are so glad that HC didn't 'adopt' Pepper, the other fat cat. He is even worse, and will hiss and swipe his claws at any dogs when they are not even 1 metre away. Jack is petrified of Pepper!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

cats... gosh.. i am always fascinated with them... my slave gets worried if she sees cats when she gets a running session from me.. u see, there was once i almost caught a cat. she was horrified and brought me to the vet clinic on a sunday morning. DRATS. whats a few scratches?

Anonymous said...

I got scratched on the nose by a stray cat too. I wanted to play and showed her my paw. She imitated my actions but draw out her claws to scratch me. Got a long long scratch across my nose after that. catty cats!

Anonymous said...

yah.. mum told my brother that cats are dangerous and he believed mum.. dare not step near cats at all. he will whine nervously.. kekeke. its great to know that my brother has fears too!

Anonymous said...

My siblings are frighten of mom (why do you think they are so well behave when my friends comes over).

One thing about Pepper - hissing cat seldom claw (or is it barking dogs seldom bite)

I can tell you one thing. When mom punish us, it is chiat lat chiat lat one.

Anonymous said...

oh yes.. poor Scuba.. I saw the 'SAR-TAN-TEW' - cane before. Scary thing....

Anonymous said...

ice, your brother sounded so much like mine (Jack). Maybe they two should stay together instead.

Anonymous said...

Aiya, Joey mummy. You can take ginger, I will take pepper. Ginger doesn't like to play with me. Not fun girl. I prefer pepper, he can even climb up to sofa wanting to scratch me! How fun!(or he is damn evil?)

R

Anonymous said...

i dun think my slave will let the psycho brother leave her... he is too precious to her. although i believe my slave adores me more. but jack is very small compared to my brother. my brother is tall.. and looks like giant version of jrt. fierce towards humans but scared of cats.. lol lol.

Anonymous said...

sounds like Jack! fierce towards humans AND dogs... but SCREAMS when he sees a cat. I've heard him scream before... so unglam... hiak hiak hiak

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post edit.

Anonymous said...

my brother whines... and his tail will be tucked in.. not that i know much about tails.. my tail is short..
coward...**sniggers**