Weekend

Herbie had blogged about Sat's trip to Japanese Restaurant so I shall not say more, except that the food is not only expensive, but delayed as well. They took the order at 8.45 p.m but HC only got hers served at 10p.m. I think she almost fainted from hunger.

Anyway, I didnt get to sleep soundly until 2a.m. and was dead tired. I thought I could sleep late, but HC woke up at 6a.m. and decided not to sleep and woke us all up to go Sentosa for a swim. Oh my.... I was practically dragged out of the house with the swimming costume on my back. Once I reached there, I was totally awaken by the glorious sun and the clear blue waters. I swam till my hearts content as I have not been swimming for months!


















In the evening, we didnt go to the park cos it was raining and ground was wet. Instead. HC bought some famous curry fish head to Auntie V's place. We poor dogs don't get to eat any because Auntie V said it is spicy. (But we won't mind though)As compensation, she gave us some dog biscuits. Jack & I, nicknamed Pirahnas, of course gobbled up the biscuits. Auntie V, however, insisted on Scuba doing some tricks like 'Speak'. However, by the time Scuba decide to 'speak' (he, the daydreamer), Jack almost stole his biscuits. Snigger....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u look nice and round.. so cute!

Anonymous said...

think it is the costume that makes me look round. Alot of humans are commenting that HC starved me cos they can count my ribs. Now not so bad, they can only see my ribs if I breathe in a bit harder hehe