Watch Dog

Jack's self appointed job is to be a good watch dog. He is so good that he thinks he need to protect ALL homes, even if he is only visiting (such as Scuba's, Tommy's and Herbie's). But he really take his job too seriously sometimes. The other day, we were in our usual 'exclusive' area of the dog run. Usually, dog owners hang around the common area. But HC likes to bring us to the exclusive area so that I can play with my ball in peace (read: no fights), and no dog irritates Jack.

As I was saying, we were in the 'exclusive' area, and Jack as usual was sitting by the gate. One couple came in the dog run with their husky. I think the female owner was worried the husky gets bullied by more boisterous dogs and wanted to come into the exclusive area cos only Jack & myself were there. (She must be thinking : only 2 small harmless dogs inside, what is there to worry?) When she came near the gate, she said a cheery "Hello" to Jack. Immediately, Jack growled very loudly as if to warn her to stay away. The girl was shocked and said..'Wah.. so fierce' and walked away!

Good job, Jack! At least I get to play in peace. Don't really enjoy huskies cos they always pawed me or stared at me too intently (like Rafv, Chilli and Chewie).
grrrrrrr.......
(HC : I am sure that huskies don't mean any harm to Joey, they are just being cheeky and wanted to disturb him)

I am also very pissed last night at Herbie. I was happily rolling over the ball on the grass, and Herbie, the big clumsy one, was playing with Jaffe and almost stepped on me. I was so angry I chased the both of them away.

(HC & Jack : Snigger.....)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

why jack dun blog? he dun like to type?

Anonymous said...

Old, arthritic paws.... hiak hiak hiak...

Anonymous said...

Got his brother to do the update

Anonymous said...

I am too busy chewing my paws....

Anonymous said...

herbie.. u are so mean.. ha ha.. u should say he is not IT savvy!