An (almost romantic) encounter

We dogs have quite a boring life. We don't get to go out as often as humans cos there are alot of places that don't allow dogs. But I am lucky cos HC will tell me stories of her encounters. Here's what happened to her today..

She was queueing to pay in a busy supermarket, when the person in front of her whispered to the cashier auntie. The auntie said quite loudly, "ha? don't want so many apples? You got not enough cash? No nets meh? So difficult for me to void transaction, you know? I got to explain to supervisor... " and off she goes grumbling away. The person in front of HC was really embarassed and kept apologising. HC felt bad, and offered to pay for the shortage.

Doesn't this sound like a scene from a romantic movie?

Well, I said it was ALMOST a romantic encounter because the person in front of HC is a girl! Not a handsome, tall, rich (but happened to have no cash on that day for some silly reason) man. And the place is a local supermarket in the heartland, not a upmarket one like Jason's.

Damn...... HC is really unlucky recently. First, she sprained her ankle, then her car got knocked for no reason, and now her supermarket encounter is not like those we saw on movies.

I wanted to tell HC that it is ok... and that I thought I saw a faint halo above her head today.... hehehehe...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well well well

3X in a month. No worries, badluck will be gone.

Tell her to look forward to a new beginning of good luck

Anonymous said...

let me guess... it must be ntuc... hee hee.. the chicken from there not nice. i love isetan supermarket beef! joey, next time ask your HC to walk in the rain... sure have some handsome charming guy offer umbrella!

Anonymous said...

Ice.. you also watched too many lomantic movies... hehehe

Anonymous said...

no good to walk in rain.... hair flat flat, mascara run... not glam anymore

Anonymous said...

I don't have a problem. I have short short hair.

No mascara - don't think they will improve my beady eyes

Anonymous said...

I don't have a problem. I have short short hair.

No mascara - don't think they will improve my beady eyes

Anonymous said...

true. my slave say i look weird when wet.. not glam. but who cares? i am a hunting dog! more macho! and charming. :)