Begging

Herbie posted about his talent in begging. Unfortunately, I am unable to follow his recommended steps as I am way too short to put my head on humans' lap. But I do get my way by resting my two front paws on humans. It worked very well for weak willed humans like Auntie R. In fact, Auntie R is so kind that sometimes she will take a chicken wing on the pretext of eating, when she is actually plotting to feed the dogs secretly. I loved her especially when it comes to dinner time. Alas, no begging antics ever work for my HC. She scolds when she caught us begging. The rest of the humans don't really want to feed us cos my HC doesn't like it. She will use the excuse that Jack is allergic to some food. But I am NOT!!! Not fair right??

Besides putting our front paws on humans' lap during dinner time, Jack and I also tend to guard the kitchen at Auntie V's house. Whenever we see the kitchen door ajar, we will rush in, hoping to find some food, any food... we don't mind even if it belongs to the cats.

Jack guarding the kitchen door.














Here's a picture of me lying near to the kitchen door. Actually, my nose was touching the door, but RAFV came and disturbed me. Can you see his paws?















However, we only dare to beg at Auntie V's place. At home, we cannot even stare at HC if she is eating. So unfair, we cannot even stare!!

This is a pic of me, lying on my bed feeling dejected after I was scolded by HC for staring when she is eating.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soooo soooo glad I do not belong to your HC.

Anonymous said...

gosh..your HC lacks telepathy with u? she seems blissfully unaware of your greed! i never need to beg.. my slave will feed us without us begging.