I need protection!

Remember my post about me giving lottery numbers to HC and friends? Well, HC has been buying the number (9569) since then. And guess what, yesterday (Sunday) the number 9659 came out instead! What is worse is that, she also accidentally bought 9659 on Saturday only!!!!

Oh dear... I am so sure HC will 'kok' my head when she comes home later tonight...
How? How?


Suddenly, I remembered seeing this poster recently













That gives me an idea! Maybe I can get a helmet to protect my head tonight!



Something like this will go nicely...















Anyone has one to lend me??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you need a bull terrier to protect you?

Haha probably not me - but I can see what I can do

Anonymous said...

Scubs, I think your pain threshold is worse! You yelped everytime your mummy pinched your ears. u better get a helmet as well.