Post-Surgery Trauma

It had been three days since my surgery, and I am still in trauma over it! Just this morning, I thought I was feeling better, and went to find my chew toys in my toy box. When I found it, I immediately bite it hard.. and ahhhhhhh... I jumped backwards, shrieking in pain. I quickly ran back to HC and sat on her lap. She comforted me with kind words, but I can hear the almost silent sniggering from her!

HC called the clinic asking if she need to get my stitches removed cos she saw some black stuff where my wound is. The nurse was unsure if stitches was made as some of their vets preferred to leave the wound open (OPEN??? GAPING HOLE????) . But in any case, the nurse said the stitches can dissolved on its own. So no need to visit the clinic again. Yhew... thank god for THAT. I absolutely hate VETS.

Back to the pain topic, HC was laughing at 2a.m. the night before. Why? Because I woke her up with my scratching (yes, dogs love to do that in the middle of the night when we had enough sleep, and we love to make noises to keep everyone else awake) . Than all of a sudden, I yelped cos I accidently hit my right mouth with my paw. In my confusion, I associated the pain with the bed, and refused to sleep on it.

(HC : Joey is very stupid. He thinks it is the bed that causes the pain and refused to sleep on it. When I checked on him, he looks really scared with the tails tucked, and walked around my bed, waiting for an invitation to jump up.... rofl)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with vets? They have free cookies sometimes...

Anonymous said...

Hope you are much better now Joey! *licks*

Anonymous said...

*licks* thanks Dinkz.