Anyone won lottery yesterday?

If you had won lottery esp the number 2806 yesterday, I am gonna give you a flying kick! Because of your lucky numbers, HC and four other humans did not strike lottery! If their set of 4 numbers were picked, they would have been $45,000 richer! And because they did not win, I will not get the promised gucci collar and treats! Grrrrrrr.....

What happen is this - last Sat, the humans were having dinner at Scuba's house. I saw Scuba's treat ball lying around and started playing with it cos it still have 2-3 pieces of lamb trails inside.
The humans were all saying how good I am with the treat ball. After a while, one of the human had a bright idea! They decided to fold tiny pieces of paper written with numbers ranging from 0 to 9 on it. After which, they threw the 10 folded papers and more treats inside the treat ball. Than, I started rolling the ball aggressively. Each time something rolls out, I heard screaming, "Joey... wait... don't eat the paper!". They will then read the number out and threw it back inside the ball. This continues till 4 numbers were selected. I felt like a pet mice in a ball, the only difference is I am OUTSIDE the ball.

The funny thing is that at the end of the session, only 6 papers were found inside the treat ball. There were supposed to be 10! The humans started to look around the house but couldn't find any. HC said maybe I had eaten the balance four papers in my anxiety to eat whatever that drops out of the treat ball. Cos you see, Jack was trailing very close to me when I was rolling the ball and I was afraid he would eat the treats.

After a long while, HC suddenly said that they should also buy the numbers of the missing 4 papers. But alas, Auntie S had already threw the balance 6 papers away and they are unable to check the numbers. HC said she will monitor my poo the next few days to see if the papers (with writings intact) will show up. ... hehehe...

Anyway.. I am so sad the numbers I picked didn't showed up in the lottery. Darn........sorry guys....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so innovative! gosh..