Tug of war

I love to play tug of war.

When Jack is in a good mood, he will play with me
















Playing with Tommy















arrrghhh.... whose stronger?















Scuba joining in the fun





Hey.... not fair! Two against one!!!<










Maybe I can get a better grip here


I gave up. Can't fight with the two bigger dogs.

Scuba cheating... he is using his paws



The Aftermath

The poor tug toy was split into three sections.

The other culprit escaped sentence by pretending he need to pee urgently.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually it was Auntie S that saved me.

She took me out for a pee knowing it was gonna be sentencing time

Anonymous said...

murdering a toy? Would that be murder or toyslaughter? Who got the death sentence? Besides the toy, that is.

Anonymous said...

According to Auntie V, the toy has lived a ripe old age.. so it is okay to 'die'... hehe...

Anonymous said...

ooh.. I think Tommy is a bit ku-ku... he still look so happy in the last pic while awaiting sentence.